Top 10 IAS Coaching in Delhi list is prepared based on all necessary details that all you need to know about the Best UPSC Coaching institutes in Delhi like fee structure, Admission process, past results, contact details, and other notable features.
What IS UPSC?
Indian Administrative Service exams are one of the toughest competitive exams in India. Union Public Service Commission conducts it to recruit the All-India Administrative Civil Service officers. It is conducted every year by UPSC. Every year lakhs of candidates appear for this exam to get through these prestigious posts. Annually UPSC conducts the Civil Service exams to select more than 20 services such as IAS, IFS, IPS, etc. Around eight lakh candidates register, of which five lakhs appear for the exam from various states. The candidates’ selection is made through the preliminary exam, followed by the main examination and an interview test. To appear for this exemption, the candidate should be an Indian and should have completed graduation.
Cracking this competitive exam relies on 50% skill and 50% knowledge. Nowadays, you can take online mock test series for subject knowledge and exam skills.
To start IAS preparations, the following steps to be carried out: –
The candidate should read carefully
You should have a thorough knowledge of everything. Each subject has very dynamic elements. We need to be constantly be updated on current affairs as well and integrate with the issue.
Planning your studies:
Design a strategy and optimize your outputs—plan to train yourself for one year and the best for you. It would help if you structured the studies and the syllabus. Even taking inspiration from the toppers helps you to feel motivated.
Zero down on sources:
There are various reading materials, but we need to be specific in selecting the books and those that are most reliable. It is always good to check physically on the book’s content rather than purchasing online—startup your preparation with much-preferred NCERT books.
Besides the NCERT books, consult a few more from other sources, read and compile them into notes. The candidate should give maximum time in making notes of the subjects. You need to jot down all relevant points from all the standards and prepare accordingly.
Making Revision a Habit:
Revise your notes often so that you remember them thoroughly. It would help if you revised every day.
Read the newspaper:
The newspaper is the only way to keep you posted on current affairs. It keeps up the confidence and helps in shaping your personality.
Online courses and lectures:
Social media is the prime contribution nowadays. You can go through the lectureship programs, online courses for gaining more knowledge. There are the best coaching classes available and offline in Delhi, which provided excellent coaching for the IAS exam preparation.
These UPSC Coaching institutes are the top coaching centers that provide excellent online teaching, classroom course classes, postal courses, and test series for UPSC preparations. They have a proven track record of UPSC final results. They provide facilities to learn at your own pace. The UPSC coaching institutes have dedicated faculties to guide you from the starting till completion and even put mock tests and exams for preparing for the exam. There is a high demand to study online. Hence the institutes of Delhi provide the study material for IAS preparation through postal courses.
The Best IAS Coaching in Delhi provides proper guidance for the preparation of the UPSC interviews. The candidate applying for the IAS preparation courses in the best institutes of Delhi should register their name online. The charge for registration is quite affordable. The classes start for the selected period, and the selected candidates are informed.
The Best IAS Coaching Centres in Delhi are as follows:
#1. Vajiram and Ravi
It is one of the Best IAS Coaching in Delhi. It is one of the oldest coaching centers and has many experiences in training and guiding the students.
Advantages of Vajiram and Ravi institute
- This Coaching Institute provides IAS notes, booklets, test series, lectures, and live classes with experienced faculty with chat facilities.
- One can get an option to prepare GS exclusively.
Vajiram and Ravi Fees Structure
- The fee structure starts from 1 lakh till 50000 depending on the courses you prefer.
Vajiram and Ravi Contact Details
- Address -9-B, Bada Bazar Marg, Old Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi
- Phone Number – 011 25582 0000
#2. Sriram’s IAS
This IAS coaching center ranks 2ndamong the coaching centers. It is another Best IAS Coaching in Delhi. Here you can get coaching from an expert only.
Advantages of Sriram’s IAS Institute
- It provides the best study training and note structure. In Sriram IAS coaching center, you can even prepare for IAS optional classes.
- A mock test offer for IAS exam preparations.
Sriram’s IAS Fees Structure
- The course fees vary from 1 lakh to 50,000 depending upon the course taken.
Sriram’s IAS Contact Details
- Address -22 Bada Bazar Marg, Pusa Road, Old Rajinder Nagar, Above Domino’s Pizza, New Delhi
- Phone No – 011 4243 7002
#3. Drishti IAS Academy
In the top list of top 10 IAS Coaching centers in Delhi, Drishiti IAS Academy is well known IAS Coaching in Delhi for Hindi Medium. The Drishti IAS coaching center is the best UPSC coaching institute which ranks 3rd on the list. They provide best Mock Interview support & Study Materials at affordable fees.
Advantages of Drishti IAS Academy
- It has batch accommodation for 50-60 students.
- It provides coaching notes, IAS optional coaching notes, video lectures, live classes with the faculties, etc.
Drishti IAS Fees Structure
- The course fee starts from 90,000
Drishti IAS Academy Contact Details
- Address – 641 ,1stFloor, Mukherjee Nagar, Opp signature apartment, New Delhi
- Phone No – 1800 121 6260
#4. Rau’s IAS Study Circle
Rau IAS coaching center provides targeted courses for the IAS exam, preliminary exam course, etc. It has module-based teaching. You can interact with the faculties online. It is one of the best IAS coaches in Delhi.
Advantages of Rau’s IAS Institute
- It has meticulously designed IAS Study plans to clear UPSC exams. The students of Rau have bagged top ranks.
- Provide Class notes regularly.
Rau’s IAS Fees Structure
- The fee structure starts from 45,000 to 1 50,000.
Rau’s IAS Contact Details
- Address – 309, Kanchenjunga Building,18 Barak amba Road, Connaught Place, New Delhi – 110001
- Phone No – 011 4078 6050
#5. Vision IAS
Vision IAS is one of the Best Coaching for UPSC in Delhi. It focuses on Online IAS training like other institutes. Also, it is well known IAS Coaching Institute in India for Test series, current affairs, and study materials.
Advantages of Vision IAS Institute
- It provides qualitative as well as the quantitative solution to the aspirants for the preparation.
- It offers personal guidance, uninterrupted practices, test series, notes online, etc.
Vision IAS Fees Structure
- Fees is 1, 70,000 for classroom programmes and 1,25,000 for online courses.
Vision IAS Contact Details
- Address – 2ndFloor, Apsara Arcade, Near Gate -7, Karol Bagh Metro Station, New Delhi -110005
- Phone Number – 8468022022
#6. ALS IAS Academy
ALS IAS Academy ranks 6th in the best IAS coaching lists of Delhi. The rating is 8.2 out of 10. It is one of the Best Coaching for UPSC in Delhi. ALS IAS Academy follows an Unique Learning Approach consisting of several distinct stages – workshops, training programmes for IAS entrance, self-study, self-evaluation, frequent class tests and answer writing sessions.
Advantages of ALS IAS Academy
- There are flexible batch timings for IAS examinations at the ALS IAS coaching center.
- All the online lectures, preparatory books, notes, classes with faculties with chat is available.
ALS IAS Fees Structure
- The course fees start from 90 000 to 1, 50,000
ALS IAS Academy Contact Details
- Address – 2nd Floor Aggarwal Auto Mall A block, Plot 2, Shalimar Place District Center, Delhi – 110088
- Phone Number – 9999975666
#7. KSG India
Khan Study is known for its Best Coaching for UPSC in Delhi. KSG will be the best choice if you are looking for the best coaching center for IAS preparations.
Advantages of KSG India Institute
- They train the candidates with positivity, dedication, and encouragement. Classes have advanced technology, online courses, and online lectures with faculties.
KSG India Fees Structure
- The course fee starts from Rs 50,000.
KSG India Contact Details
- Address – Central Delhi, Old Rajinder Nagar- Karol Bagh, New Delhi
- Phone Number – 09811293743
#8. Elite IAS Academy
It is a remarkable one-stop destination for the current guidance for IAS Preparation. It is one of the Best coaching for UPSC in Delhi.
Advantages of Elite IAS Academy
- This academy is rated one of the best institutes in Delhi.
- Elite IAS Academy assure the aspirants get the best training.
- Provide researched study materials.
- They Provide IAS coaching notes, booklets, UPSC coaching notes, lectures, and live classes with experienced faculty with chat facilities.
Elite IAS Fees Structure
- The fee starts from Rs 80,000
Elite IAS Contact Details
- A-1 Chandra House, Top floor, opposite ICICI Bank, Mukherjee Nagar, New Delhi -110009
Phone No- 07065202020
#9. Classic IAS Academy
The Classic IAS Academy is the top IAS coaching center with creative online classes for IAS Services Exam. It has experienced faculty. It is one of the Best coaching for UPSC in Delhi.
Advantages of Classic IAS Academy
- The batch can accommodate 30-35 students.
- All the online lectures, preparatory books, notes, classes with faculties with chat are available.
- They have routine-based study plans a course structures for working professionals too.
Classic IAS Fees Structure
- The fee structure varies from 90,000 to 1 50,000.
Classic IAS Contact Details
- B-23, Ansel Chamber -1, BhikajiCampa Place, New Delhi -110066
- Phone No – 9310034050
#10. Vajirao and Reddy IAS Institute Delhi
The Vajirao and Reddy institute is a very well-known coaching center for the IAS exams. On registration online, the token number generates for the candidates, and admission is offered based on the token numbers. It is one of the Best coaching for UPSC in Delhi.
Advantages of Vajirao and Reddy IAS Institute
- they can pay fees in instalments.
- The institute can facilitate hostel accommodation on request.
- It provides personal guidance, uninterrupted preparations, test series, notes online, etc.
Vajirao and Reddy IAS Fees Structure
- The course fees start from 80,000
Vajirao and Reddy IAS Contact Details
- 19/1A, Nangia Park Chowk, Near New Delhi University, Block -19, Shakti Nagar, New Delhi -110007
- Phone Number – 08171181080
Frequently asked questions(FAQ)
Q1. What is the educational qualification needed to appear in the IAS exam?
Answer: The candidate must have a graduation degree to appear in IAS exams.
Q2. How coaching center help in the preparation of the IAS exam?
Answer: They help you improve on your weaknesses and make you practice for your betterment. The IAS coaching centers in Delhi concentrate on timely syllabus conversation, revision and practice.
Q3. Can a final year student appear in the IAS exam?
Answer: Yes, final year student can appear in the IAS exam
Q4. Who conducts the Civil Service exams?
Answer: UPSC conducts the Civil Service exams
Q5. When is the examination notice issued?
Answer: They are issued three months before the date of examination. Even that is published in newspapers like Employment News, Rozgar Samachar.
Q6. How can someone apply for UPSC?
Answer: The candidate needs to visit the website, i.e., https://Upsconline.nic.in, and apply for the exam.
Q7. How much time is given to the candidate to fill the application form?
Answer: The candidate gets three weeks to fill the application form. Within three weeks, he needs to read all the instructions and fill the form.
Q8. Which category of the candidate exempts from paying a fee?
Answer: All the female categories, candidates belonging to scheduled caste, scheduled tribes, and candidates with benchmark disabilities can pass the exam without paying a fee.
Q9. Can a candidate change the date of birth after submitting the online application form?
Answer: No, the candidate is not allowed to change the birth date
Q10. Are requests for a change of venue accepted?
Answer: No change of venue is not accepted.
Q11. What items are banned in the examination venue during the UPSC examination?
Answer: Mobile phones, storage devices like pen drives, Bluetooth devices, IT gadgets are banned in the examination.
Q12. Is it is essential to carry a photo ID card during the examination?
Answer: While submitting the online application form, the candidate should upload any photo ID card (Aadhar card, Voter id, PAN card, passport, driving license, etc.) while filling the online application form. He should submit the same ID card while giving the exam. If he could not submit at that time, then he should write an undertaking.
Q13. What is RID?
Answer: RID is registration ID. It is generated when the candidate completes the part one registration.
Q14. What happens if the candidate will not pay a fee?
Answer: If the candidate will not pay a fee, then he is not allowed to give an examination. Well, those candidates who belong to reserved categories or female candidates are exempted from payment.
The number of vacancies announced in the year 2021 is 712, out of which 22 are reserved for persons with disabilities. The UPSC has activated the IAS application forms 2021 on Mar 4. The admissions are going on in all the coaching centers.
The role of IAS officers demands a great deal of responsibility physically and mentally.
Useful Article to Check